Saturday 4 September 2021

#ConservativeParty a short letter of protest to my local Tory MP.

 Dear Mr Seeley


I regret to advise you I have cancelled my Conservative Party membership and will now donate to the Reform UK Party.


My reasons. The Tory party has become Labour light under Boris. I believe we should live within our means and the way to build a healthy sustainable economy is through low taxation (low taxation is the engine). I am sickened by the proposed increase in Nat Ins. to apparently fund social care properly. The working people of this country already pay too much tax and the money is already there to fund social  care and the NHS. The problem is it is being squandered by Boris's nanny state policies. It is also ridiculous we are housing thousands of Afghans and pandering to illegal channel economic migrants when we cannot look after our own. Charity for the genuinely needy should begin at home. Feel badly let down by the Tories and have withdrawn my support.


PS I am also in strong disagreement with Tory planning changes - but at least you and I agree about that as far as the Island is concerned at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment