Tuesday 23 February 2021

#Covidroadmap etc

Just to get it off my chest. To place my view on record :

Covid road map etc. There are some who want to speed things up - some who want to go slower. There are some who want to score political points of course and others focused on their journo careers. There are misfits pedaling conspiracy theories and arm chair experts without credible qualification. There are those keen to display their wisdom of hindsight. The vast majority I think are like me. They recognise it is a hard balance to strike. In life we have to make judgements based on character assessment. On that basis I am happy to follow the clear advice from Sir Patrick Vallence the CSA and Chris Whitty the CMO. They are highly qualified mature people who take their responsibilities very seriously. They have access to the best information to make proper judgements and I trust them to try and make the right calls to the best of their considerable ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment