Friday 17 April 2015

#SouthAmerica

I have been to the USA and had a lovely holiday in Costa Rica - but I have never been to South America. In less than 48 hours I fly to Lima, Peru for 2 weeks of organised trekking including 3 days in the upper Amazon and then treks to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca. After that I am backpacking under my own steam to La Paz in Bolivia, onwards to Chile to spend some time in the Atacama desert. My route will then take me across to Buenos Aires in Argentina, Uruguay, Iguazu Falls on the borders of Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil and then up to Rio for some beach sun I hope. In total it will be about 6 weeks. This is my first posting. I hope to be able to blog while I am away with updates. Here is fingers crossed - excited but a bit daunted too I have to admit!

No comments:

Post a Comment