Tuesday 26 March 2019

#ignoranceisbliss ingnorance is bliss - or is it? How to be happy?

Spring is here. Cold and still along the sea front early this morning. The low sun was up - but not throwing out much warmth quite yet - but the light - that wonderful light.

So what did my pedaling throw up this morning? I have parked Brexit for a few hours - ha!.

Yesterday for reasons I do not need to go into - I had "ignorance is bliss" in my mind. I wanted to make a point. Within a couple of clicks Google images threw up this one -




This succinctly made the point I wanted to make which related to a state of quiet happiness.

However in the process a whole lot of related graphic quotes were there. In the interest of balance - this one made me smile -

It was quickly evident it would possible to have a succinct debate using these pithy little boxes without a vast amount of keyboard activity!

But I have a busy day today. I have decided not to even try and construct a succinct debate - or form an argued position - ha! That said though the issue they raise are probably relevant to our lives - especially in the google age where we can think we know so much. Each to his and her own! Our happiness is after all primarily our own responsibility. xxxxx

Make of these what you will - in no particular order -















  

No comments:

Post a Comment