Friday 27 June 2014

Time we save.

We oft hear "there aren't enough hours in the day" or "time is the enemy" or "I am up against the clock". Of course this can be true. It is the way we live our lives or the way we think we do or should do. However writing this is potentially stressful. What else do I have to do today? What else do I have to fit in?

I guess it makes sense to be as efficient as possible. The drive for efficiency to save time. No good meandering - or heaven for bid procrastinate because you don't feel like it today!

But my question - WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS TIME YOU ARE SAVING?

Anyway I can't stop now I am off fishing. Hold on I am ahead of the tide. Now what shall I do for the next half hour? I know I will go and smell the roses -ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment